Teams provides a platform for competitive video-gamers to promote themselves, discover individuals in order to connect with other Members and play together on a regular basis, achieved through a matchmaking algorithm and electronic communication networks. (hereinafter the “Services”)
By accessing or using Teams.gg (hereinafter the “Website”) and/or registering for the Services made available through it you agree to accept these Terms.
- The TEAMS.gg website
- All the functionality of the Website
- A visitor to the Website
- Registered User with an account, logged-in and using the Services.
- “Registration” or “Register”
- The process of creating an account to gain access to the Services.
- The personal interface accessible to Members, allowing them to benefit from the Services.
- The content submitted by Members, made available to view by other Members.
- This contract
The Services are free to Register and use. Costs incurred to access the Services are the responsibility of the User.
To Register the Member must:
- Be 13 years of age or older.
- Have completed mandatory fields during sign up
- Keep password strictly confidential
- Not create more than one account
Member agrees that the profile information that they input during Registration is shared with other members of the site, with the exception of personal contact information such as email address.
Member is responsible for any intermediary using their account, whether fraudulently or not.
Teams is not obliged (and does not have the technical means) to verify the identity of individuals registered to the Services. If a Member has reason to believe that another person is using their identity or account they must inform Teams immediately.
Services Available to Member
Registration to the Services allows individuals to become a Member and provides access to the following features:
- Create a profile - Visible to other Members
- View profles of other compatible Members
- Connect with other Members subject to agreement by both Members
- Access public contact details of connected members (Steam profile link and Discord username)
- Member may control, through their account, if their profile is visible (enabled) to other Members thus able to be contacted (connection request)
Obligations of Teams
The purpose of the Services is not organising in-person meetings between Members and Teams does not guarantee establishing a stable team, regardless of the Member’s personal motivations.
Teams excludes all liability in connection with events taking place between Members via online interactions or in-person meetings arising from the use of the Services.
Teams does not verify the identity of members when they connect.
Teams does not control or moderate exhaustively the content which Members publish or upload on the Service under their sole liability.
Obligations of Member
These obligations apply from registration and shall remain applicable for the entire duration of use of the Services.
Member agrees to comply with any laws in force and respect the rights of other Members.
General obligations: - Members have obligations to:
- Conduct themselves in an honest manner towards Teams and other Members.
- Respect IP rights of the content provided by Teams and other Members.
- Define the limits of their private life and be responsible for communicating only information which would not prejudice them.
Essential obligations: - Members have obligations to:
- Use the Services while respecting their purpose, which is to allow personal, entertainment and non-commercial purposes.
- Not use the Services for professional, commercial, profit (advertising, soliciting clients etc.) or generally non-personal purposes.
- Not post, display or disseminate, in any form whatsoever, false information or content.
- Not post content that violates right of other Members, is contrary to the purpose of the Service and/or against the law.
- Not harass other Members.
- Not mention on the Website any personal information provided by a Member to Teams (e-mail address, steam profile) that would allow a Member to contact another Member without connecting.
- Not post information or content that disrupts normal use of the Website or Services, interrupting and/or slowing communications between Members (Software, viruses, logic bombs, mass connection requests, etc.)
- Not post information or content incorporating hyperlinks to Third-party Websites that are illegal, immoral and/or not conform with the purpose of the Services.
- Not post photo(s) or other visual content which features minors.
- Use the confidential password and username of the Member strictly to log in to the Services.
- Not communicate, disseminate, share, make accessible, in any way or for any reason whatsoever, Member’s passwords and/or usernames to any third party, whoever that is.
Breach of Essential Obligations constitutes a serious breach by the Member of its contractual obligations.
In the event of breach by a Member, Teams may terminate the contract and permanently delete the relevant Member’s Account on the Website.
Names, Trademarks, Logos, Graphics, Photographs, Animations, Videos and Text contained on the Websites are exclusive property of Teams. May not be reproduced, used or communicated without express authorisation of Teams.
Right of use granted to Members during registration to the Services. Any other use is prohibited.
Members are prohibited from modifying, copying, reproducing, downloading, broadcasting, transmitting, commercially exploiting and and/or distributing the Services, Website pages or computer codes of the elements composing the Services and Websites, in any way whatsoever, subject to legal action.
Content Disseminated by Members
Member grants us permission (a licence) to use content provided by them in connection with their registration and their use of the Services (Information, images, search criteria). Licence includes right to reproduce, represent, adapt, translate, digitise, use and/or sub-licence for the purposes of the Services.
Member authorises us to modify this content in order to make it compatible with the Services technical functionalities or the formats supported by the relevant media.
Members may not copy, reproduce, or otherwise make use of the content produced by other Members.
Representations and Warranties
Operations of the Website and Services
To use the Services, the Member must have the skills, equipment and software necessary for use of the Internet. The Member acknowledges that, due to the nature and limitations of the Internet, Teams cannot warrant that any connection to the Internet will be completely secure.
The Member must have the equipment, including the software and appropriate settings, necessary for the good operation of the Services.
Teams does not warrant that the Member will be able to take advantage of the Website and Services if their Internet Service Provider fails to provide adequate service.
Teams is not responsible for lack of functionality, lack of access or poor conditions of use of the Website and Services caused by unsuitable equipment, failure of the Member’s service providers and any other reason external to Teams.
The Services may be interrupted temporarily due to maintenance, updates or technical improvements to the Website or its content. If possible, Teams will notify its Members before any maintenance operations and of updates which may impact the Services.
Information and content provided by the Members
Information provided by the Member to Teams must be accurate and true.
The consequences of disclosing information that may affect the life of the Member or lives of other Members is the responsibility of the Member concerned.
Teams cannot by held liable for the accuracy of information provided by Members or other Members, nor the consequences from the use of this information.
Teams cannot by held liable for content, disseminated by a Member that infringes the rights of other Members, provided Teams were not made aware by a Member or did not have prior knowledge of before its dissemination.
Links and External Resources
Teams is only liable for the links it creates within the Website and cannot control the content on third party websites to which the link directs. Teams cannot be held liable for the content of third party websites. Any issues relating to a link must be reported to Teams using the feedback form located on the dropdown menu.
Liability and Indemnity
Teams is not liable for business losses. Teams will only supply the Services for domestic and private use. If a Member uses the Services for any commercial or business purpose Teams will have no liability towards them for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Teams does not exclude or limit in any way its liability to Members where it would be unlawful to do so.
Each Member may, at any moment, terminate their registration to the Services by requesting the closure of their Account through the ‘Settings’ section. This request shall be deemed made immediately.
In the event of a serious breach by a Member of their obligations we may permanently remove their account without prior notice.
The Member will be notified via email.
Account closure will take effect without prejudice to any damages claimed by Teams from the Member as restitution for the losses incurred by Teams as a result of the breaches.
Modification of the Services
Teams may update and modify the Services at any time to improve the Website.
Requests and Claims
For requests or claims the Member may contact Teams by email [email protected]
The Language of interpretation is English.
Members may make claims to the European Commission. They will transfer the claim to the competent national mediators.
Prior to a claim, the Member must first raise a dispute with us in writing in order to attempt an amicable resolution.
- TEAMS.gg Ltd - Incorporated in England and Wales
- Registered Company number - 12133113
- 90 Norton Lane, Tidbury Green, Solihull, B90 1QT
For any questions - contact us at [email protected]